Acculock Barrel Kit
If any of your Field One Paintball Acculock Inserts are damaged for any reason, we’ll replace it with the same or similar insert for as long as you own your kit. Just return your damaged insert to Field One Paintball at the address below with your name, address, contact info and a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase. Also include a check for $7 USD payable to Field One Paintball to cover shipping and processing.
Send your damaged insert to:
Field One Paintball
Attn: Acculock Replacement Program
34 De Luca Place Suite D
San Rafael, CA 94901
This offer is only valid for the original owner and is not transferable. Limited to one replacement of each insert per customer. Offer void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Field One Paintball LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms of the Acculock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program at any time. Program does not apply to product requiring shipping outside of the United States.
Thanks again for your support. If you have any questions about the AccuLock Barrel System, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Now in stock, and available for immediate shipment. You can see a video explaining the features of the new Acculock Barrel Kit HERE.
The Acculock Barrel Kit is the result of more than a year of design and testing by one of the world's top professional paintball teams, San Diego Dynasty.
When setting out to create our new barrel kit, we wanted to do something that was different and better than what was already out there. After countless hours in the design room and a strenuous testing program that included an array of paintball formats and environments, we at Field One Paintball have developed a new barrel kit that we think is superior to other products on the market.
- Our patented self-aligning feature ensures you will have the perfect fit between control bore and tip every time.
- Traditional inserts are very fragile, so we designed our threaded control bores to be more durable.
- Our control bores lock in place, with our new patent pending design, so there is nothing "floating" and inserts won't accidentally fall out.
- The kit includes smaller ID control bores for fitting with higher quality paint to give you the best efficiency and consistency.
- The kit also includes larger ID control bores to minimize ball breaks in the barrel by "over-boring" with lesser quality paint.
- 14" overall length.
- 6.75" control bores.
- AutoCocker threads only.
- AccuLock Barrel Kits come protected in a semi-rigid zippered case that fits all components of the barrel kit while not in use.
- Free Shipping!!!
- All AccuLock Barrels are backed by the "AccuLock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program".