Field One AW Gear Backpack
Acculock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program
If any of your Field One Paintball Acculock Inserts are damaged for any reason, we’ll replace it with the same or similar insert for as long as you own your kit. Just return your damaged insert to Field One Paintball at the address below with your name, address, contact info and a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase. Also include a check for $7 USD payable to Field One Paintball to cover shipping and processing.
Send your damaged insert to:
Field One Paintball
Attn: Acculock Replacement Program
34 De Luca Place Suite B
San Rafael, CA 94901
This offer is only valid for the original owner and is not transferable. Limited to one replacement of each insert per customer. Offer void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Field One Paintball LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms of the Acculock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program at any time. Program does not apply to product requiring shipping outside of the United States.
Thanks again for your support. If you have any questions about the AccuLock Barrel System, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Ever been to a rainy, soggy paintball field? We have too.
The Field One AW Gear Backpack is the perfect solution to get all of your paintball gear to your pit or staging area no matter the conditions. This small gear backpack offers BIG capability, giving you a weather resistant option to get a FULL paintball set up (+more!) to the pit while keeping you hands free and keeping your wheels out of the mud.
Weather resistant panels and cleverly designed shoulder straps allow for the AW Gear Backpack to be used as a duffle bag or backpack and will help to keep the water, mud and paint off your gear in tough conditions. It also works as a great hands free gear carrier so you can drag pod bags and cases of paint with you in one efficient trip.
Check out the Field One AW Gear Backpack demo video here: Demo Video
AW Gear Backpack Features:
- Separate "mud compartment" so you can keep dirty clothes and shoes away from your other gear and keep the interior of the gear backpack clean.
- Accessory pockets on the outside of the bag give you quick and easy access to necessities while on the go or in between points.
- A zippered padded panel pocket in the backpack lid is a great place to keep valuables protected from the elements- big enough to fit a tablet or paintball marker.
- Laser-cut "molle style" webbing on the top and bottom of the backpack gives the user endless options to accessorize.
- Side webbing pocket expands to accommodate virtually all paintball tank sizes or water bottles.
- Straps on the rear facing panel of the backpack help to secure a complete paintball marker set-up giving you the hands free capacity of other BIG bags on wheels.
- Durable inverted zippers for a clean exterior look and light colored interior fabric so you can easily locate small items inside the bag.
- Black All Weather panels with grey accents.
- 38L capacity.
- Outer Dimensions(Approximate) Length: 24", Width: 14", Height: 10"
Please check out our video to see all of the gear that this bag carries!